The inclination transmitter KINAX N702 serie converts the tilt angle into a
direct current signal, proportional to the angle. The output signal is either
available as an analog signal in form of a current change or digitally with a
CANopen or SSI bus interface.
Tilt angle values of a platform e.g. on
- cranes, heavy-duty vehicles
- excavators and drilling machines
- ships and offshore facilities
stand for important measuring data as a part of the savety and control system of that type of machinery. Angular measurement, for instance for equipment levelling is performed in such cases.
For acquisition the
- angular position of a crane jib
- lateral inclination of a vehicle
- orientation of a lifting platform, weir trap or comparable facilities
- alignment of solar panels or concave mirrors
the KINAX N702 can also be used.