Digi Remote Power Manager
In-and Out-of-Band Power Management and Monitoring for Network Devices
- Remotely reboot or power devices on/off
- Remote monitoring of ambient temperature and electrical load
- Configurable alarms provide continuous real-time monitoring
- Integrates with Digi console servers for a complete common interface management solution
- Daisy-chain up to 10 Digi RPMs from a single RJ-45 serial port
The Digi Remote Power Manager (Digi RPM) is an intelligent power distribution unit for remote power management. It transparently integrates with the Digi Passport® and Digi CMTM product families, enabling console and power management from a common web interface menu. The Digi RPM enables remote reboots and power on/off of connected devices from anywhere across the corporate LAN/ WAN. It measures the combined electrical load of attached devices and provides statistics on average/apparent power, RMS voltage/current, circuit breaker status, maximum current and monitors ambient temperature. The Digi RPM provides real-time alerts and alarms for system reboots, changes to power usage, out-of-spec temperature readings and more, allowing immediate, remote response to on-site conditions. Cascading allows up to ten Digi RPMs to be daisy-chained from a single RJ-45 serial port. The Digi RPM is available in eight-port 1U rack-mountable and ten-port Zero-U rack- mountable versions, as well as 120 VAC/20A and 240 VAC/16A models (up to 10A per port).