Digi TransPort® WR44 RR
Rugged 3G/4G Cellular Router Designed for Use On-Board Rail Vehicles
- Heavy-duty enclosure and connectors designed for shock and high vibration environments
- Software-defined multicarrier and global 3G/4G LTE support
- License-free enterprise software supporting advanced routing protocols, VPN, logging/authentication, and stateful firewall
- Digi Remote Manager provides centralized configuration, security management, and network analytics
- Dual SIMs and Digi SureLink™ provide redundant connection
Digi TransPort WR44 RR is a rugged enterprise-class cellular router designed for rail environments. Its rail industry ratings, versatility, security features and performance make it ideal for applications such as Positive Train Control (PTC), wayside device communications and on-board passenger Internet access.
Digi TransPort WR44 RR provides a reliable primary high speed cellular network connection or can act as a secure backup connection to the existing railroad network. It features a flexible communications design with 3G/4G multicarrier GSM/CDMA cellular, plus integrated 802.11 b/g/n; a/n access point, serial and 4-port Ethernet switch. It also features full on-board train certifications, including AREMA C/H and EN50155. Communications interfaces include hardened connectors, including M12 for Ethernet and serial, as well as TNC connectors for antenna connections.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager offers web-based device management for remote Digi cellular routers and gateways.