Digi TransPort® WR41
Enterprise Class Cellular Router for Remote and Mobile Applications
- Software-defined multicarrier and global 3G/4G LTE support
- License-free enterprise software supporting advanced routing protocols, VPN, logging/authentication, and stateful firewall
- Digi Remote Manager provides centralized configuration, security management, and network analytics
- Integrated 802.11 b/g/n; a/n Wi-Fi access point
- Flexible interfaces: serial (async/sync), GPS, USB and telemetry
- Dual SIMs and Digi SureLink™ provide redundant connection
The Digi TransPort WR41 cellular router offers a robust communications solution with true enterprise class routing, security and firewall. This multifunction cellular router features a flexible design with integrated Wi-Fi access point (with multi SSID) / Client, USB, serial and single port Ethernet switch, as well as a variety of configuration options including multiple serial ports (async or sync), GPS or I/O telemetry modules.
The Digi TransPort WR41 offers an advanced routing, security and firewall feature set including stateful inspection firewall and integrated VPN. Enterprise class protocols incorporate BGP, GRE, OSPF and VRRP+, a patented technology built upon the popular VRRP failover standard providing true autosensing, auto-failure and auto-recovery of any line drop.
Digi TransPort WR41 routers are ideal for PCI compliant applications including advanced security, logging and firewall features.
Digi remote management software provides easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of Digi TransPort Devices.