ConnectPort® X4/X4 H
Commercial / Industrial-Grade 3G Customizable Routing Gateways
- WAN connectivity via cellular interfaces: 2G/3G GSM, EDGE, HSPA/HSPA+, and CDMA- 1xRTT
- Small metal enclosure or NEMA 4X/IP66 case for rugged environments
- Full routing/IP filtering plus IPsec/SSL VPNs with DES, 3DES or AES encryption, and support for Modbus/Modbus TCP
- Easy development via Python scripting
- Manage your ConnectPort X4/X4 H with Digi Device Cloud
ConnectPort X4 customizable 2G/3G cellular M2M routing gateways offer a variety of LAN/WAN interface options for end-to-end networking of remote devices including XBee-enabled devices. The wireless gateways include comprehensive IP protocols and IPSec VPN support for high-end routing and security. The easy Python development environment enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across cellular networks for WAN connectivity to a centralized server.
ConnectPort X4 gateways feature a compact commercial-grade enclosure or an optional outdoors IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure with Class 1, Division 2 rating for more rugged applications. Interface options include Ethernet, serial and XBee RF for flexible connectivity to virtually any remote device.
ConnectPort X4 gateways benefit from the enhanced management capabilities offered by Digi Device Cloud. This web-based device management system enables remote access and control of your Digi cellular routers and gateways.
The Device Cloud platform as a service provides integration of web and mobile applications via Device Cloud application programming interfaces (APIs), while providing the required reliability and security infrastructure to elastically scale.